Home

About

Follow

Contact

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Distressed Denim


Ella Boutique distressed denim dress / 2020ave white lace-up booties

Distressed denim was huge in the early 2000s and now it's back! I have a ton of ripped jeans and shorts, but this is the only dress I own that has distressed detailing. This denim dress is casual in a bold way. Oh and the dress has pockets! I love dresses with pockets. It kind of has a potato sack style, but I like the loose fit.

Photo Credit: Yamamoto Foto

12 comments:

  1. Such a cool outfit! That dress is so cute and perfect for warm days! Plus, you look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lu! :) Yea it is great for warm days!

      Delete
  2. I love that dress! It is distressed in all of the right places!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks so cool my dear! love the dress! 4f4
    yt https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnyyS4PxjLE
    blog http://highheelpoodl.blogspot.rs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is so cool and you look amazing !

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't realise that was denim, but it is, I love denim :3 this is kinda a sweet grudge dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrew! I love denim too :)

      Delete