Home

About

Follow

Contact

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Pastel Grunge

Sugar Pills Clothing pastel moto jacket / Brandy Melville white crop tank / Love Culture white slit knee high-waisted skinny jeans / 2020ave white lace-up booties

I'm obsessed with this pastel moto jacket. It's so unique and there's so many ways to style it. I kept it simple with an all-white look. I normally don't wear white but I think white goes well with pastels.

I just moved to Los Angeles and I'm excited to start this new chapter in my life. Not gonna lie, it's tough being 7 hours away from everything and everyone I know. But I had to make this move to chase my dreams of modeling and working in the fashion industry.

Photo Credit: Tony

16 comments:

  1. Love this look! Beautiful jacket.
    My blog: Street Style City

    Also have a look at my photography page: Photography

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so flawless, Emma! I loved this outfit, especially the jacket..so cool!
    And good luck in Los Angeles, I wish all the best for you in this new chapter of your life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lu! <3 That means a lot to me.

      Delete
  3. That jacket is amazing! Love this whole outfit, even though it's all pastel it's not too girly.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Yea, I tried to make it look more edgy than girly.

      Delete
  4. I'm obssesed with this jacket and the whole combination!! Every piece look amazing together! Also i hope you can reach your goal in Los Angeles! My best and sincere wishes for you Emma! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Krissia! Glad you liked it. And thank you for your wishes <3

      Delete
  5. Wooow i'm obsessed with this jacket!! Is amazing!! Love the colors!! <3

    www.elarmariodevero.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful and perfect! I follow you blog, please follow me too. http://alamodenatine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't that the same jacket Hayley Williams wore in "Still Into You" video? It adds a huge dose of cuteness to your whole outfit, I love it!

    Also, I hope you'll accommodate in LA quickly and good luck with your career! (I'm really jelly though haha)

    xoxo Astronaut Overboard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her jacket is by UNIF but it is really similar! Thank you <3

      And thank you so much! LA is going well so far.

      Delete
  8. Awesome!!!! that one special leather jacket! best wishes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's my favorite jacket at the moment.

      Delete