Home

About

Follow

Contact

Saturday, February 4, 2017

Velvet and Fur

MakeMeChic pink fur coat / Love Story berry velvet dress / Forever 21 nude cage heels

Velvet and fur is one of my favorite combinations for the winter. Fur jackets are an easy way to add a luxe finish to a winter outfit. I can't stop wearing this light pink fur one. I got the velvet dress from a boutique in Los Angeles. I have a lot of velvet pieces of clothing, but the berry color of this dress caught my eye so I had to get it.

8 comments:

  1. Velvet is one of my favorite things too! Your dress looks so amazing <3 love the color :) and it combines very well with the fur! And i love how your nails look with that holographic touch <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Krissia! That means a lot <33

      Delete
  2. I looooove velvet too much haha!! And that dress is so pretty! You're definitely slaying in this outfit <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lu <33 Haha glad I'm not the only one obsessed with velvet

      Delete
  3. Wow love the colour of your nailpolish, what a great manicure! :) Really interesting mix of textures in your outfit too.

    Hope you had a really nice weekend :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mica! Hope you had a great weekend too :)

      Delete
  4. Love how velvet and fur go together, great paring!!! And your nails OMG perfect!!! ;) xo
    http://www.stylesensemoments.com

    ReplyDelete