Home

About

Follow

Contact

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Parka Jacket

SammyDress army green hooded parka jacket / H&M black long sleeve crop top / Asos high waisted black skinny jeans / Jeffrey Campbell nirvana platform boots

A parka jacket is a must-have for the winter time. This parka jacket is perfect for winter, especially rainy days. I have been wearing it almost everyday since I received it. The fur lining is super cozy and keeps you warm. I paired it with a black outfit and my platform boots to spice up the simple look.

4 comments:

  1. This jacket is certainly perfect for winter! Maybe I'll get one of these for me since the cold is almost here! In addition, I loved how you combined it.. so simple and so cozy

    she-loves-clothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lu! You should get one of these. They are really warm!

      Delete
  2. This is such an effortlessly cool outfit, love the look...especially those boots!!
    Feel free to check out my latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete