Home

About

Follow

Contact

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Wednesday Addams Vibes


Zaful lace collar dress / YRU black thigh high platform boots / Urban Outfitters black bowler hat

This dress has a real Wednesday Addams vibe to it with its white oversized collar. I have been wearing a lot of all black looks lately, perhaps because of the weather or perhaps because I am just drawn to neutral shades. I decided to pair this dress with my thigh high platforms. I think thigh highs look best paired with a conservative outfit to balance out the va-va-voom vibe of the boots.

6 comments:

  1. Loving the Wednesday Addams vibes on this post!! I love this kind of dress, although I do not have any like that haha. You look so effortless cool :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lu! Glad you like it <33

      Delete
  2. Such a cute outfit! I loveee Wednesday Addams-ish dresses <3

    skinnydecxflatte.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! <3 Wednesday Addams is one of my style icons.

      Delete
  3. HOw tall are you in these heels?:)

    ReplyDelete