Home

About

Follow

Contact

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Unicorn Dress

SwayChic unicorn mesh dress / YRU rainbow platform shoes / Etsy black stretch tattoo choker

When I first saw this dress, I started freaking out and I instantly had the biggest smile on my face.  I love how it features unicorns and rainbows; it's such a whimsical and fun print. It definitely brings out my inner child. I cut off some barbie doll heads to put them into my rainbow platform shoes. I was inspired by the Jeffrey Campbell "Icy Doll" wedges that have barbie heads inside.

What do you guys think of this look? Do you like unicorns?

18 comments:

  1. The dress is so cute and colourful! I love your platform sandals, the idea of putting barbie doll heads in them are creepy yet cool!

    skinnydecxflatte.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Aqy! <3 Haha yea I felt weird chopping up their heads but I thought it looked cool in the shoes.

      Delete
  2. omgggg yaaasss girl this look is everything, that dress is just magical and I cannot deal with how amazing those shoes are too!
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cara! <3 I was actually inspired by you when I put together this outfit.

      Delete
  3. this outfit is sooo cute!!! those shoes are just amazing!! and you look so flawless omg <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lu! <33 Your comments always mean a lot to me.

      Delete
  4. This dress is fabulous! It looks wonderful with these platform sandals! So cool!:)

    jointyicroissanty

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your dress Emma! This outfit is so rad and so original! Amazing way pimp your shoes putting some barbie heads inside them! <3 Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Krissia! Glad you like it <3

      Delete
  6. I really love this look! Fantastic!
    Would you like to follow each other? Follow me on Blog and Google+ and I'll follow you back!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow love your style so much!! stunning photos too <3
    Chloe xx
    thechloebarnes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is so cool! What a fun and unique print :)

    Hope you're having an awesome week :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mica! Hope you are having an awesome week as well :)

      Delete