Home

About

Follow

Contact

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Plaid Suspender Dress

SwayChic plaid suspender dress / H&M black lace trim cardigan / Ebay black velvet platform shoes

I was so stoked when I found this dress in a boutique called Sway Chic. It looks exactly like the Unif dropout suspender dress. The Unif one was really pricy, but I got this one for a steal at Sway Chic. This dress is detachable and can be worn in so many different ways. I paired it with a lacey cardigan and velvet platforms that look like ballerina shoes. 

8 comments:

  1. Such a perf outfit, really! I want it all!! Mostly these shoes OMG!!! And this plaid dress, so beautiful! Seriously, you are gorgeous! And all these pictures are amazing <33333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for all your sweet comments, Lu! <3 I'm glad you like this outfit :)

      Delete
  2. Omg, love your style girl. You're so gorgeous. Followed! :)

    skinnydecxflatte.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! <3 I followed you as well :)

      Delete
  3. Ah you look gorgeous Emma!! Love this dress <3
    www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the whole outfit combination! Those velvet platforms omg <3! Look so good and amazing! also loving your make-up so much <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Krissia! I've been getting more into makeup lately, so that means a lot to me <3

      Delete