Home

About

Follow

Contact

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Summer Wishlist


I tend to wear black almost everyday. But now that it is officially summer, I am gravitating towards lighter colors and pastels. I put together my current wishlist of items for the summer time. 

These fluffy platform sandals are adorable. They remind me of something Cher from Clueless would wear. I want to add this diamond shaped purse to my hologram collection. You can never have too much hologram, right? 
I need a new pair of sunglasses and these glitter cutout ones are so unique. The one-piece is not your typical swimsuit. It has a cool egg shape cutout and trippy pattern. 
Velvet is one of my favorite materials and these lace-up shorts allows you to wear velvet even in hot weather. The alien crop top would be so cute paired with denim high waist shorts or a skater skirt. 

8 comments:

  1. Just loved all!! You have selected really cool stuff for the summer! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing pieces! It's just that I'd never ever be brave enough to wear them, but you're so right about the fluffy sandals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anna! :) The pieces are kinda out there haha.

      Delete
  3. Very nice summer wishlist!! I have that hologram diamond bag, i can't never have enough hologram things either haha, they're awesome! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Krissia! Yea hologram is awesome. I saw that you have that bag, you rocked it so well <3

      Delete
  4. What adorable piecees!! I must have that alien heart crop top.. it's perfect! You would look absolutely amazing sporting all of these items.. they exemplify your style perfectly. <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much Su! <3 That means a lot.

      Delete