Home

About

Follow

Contact

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Wild

Unif velvet leopard high waist shorts / American Apparel black crop tee / Target black leather backpack / Ebay black leather heart choker / American Apparel thigh high socks / Ebay black creepers

I realized after wearing this outfit that it is kind of provocative, but I just wanted to put together something edgy that would be good for the warm weather. I feel like its harder to dress edgy during the warmer months. It's usually difficult for me to find high-waisted shorts that fit properly, but these Unif velvet ones fit like a glove!

8 comments:

  1. OMG!! Love this outfit and this shorts from Unif <33
    And you look so gorgeous!! You really got the edgy vibe (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lu! <33 You're so sweet.

      Delete
  2. Totally in love with this outfit. You look amazing and those shorts are absolutely perfect! Rad post, girl. You rock! <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Susanna! You're awesome <33

      Delete
  3. Loving your shorts so much! I love leopard print, and it looks amazing with everything you put together! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Krissia! I'm glad you liked them! <3

      Delete
  4. I love your style so much Emma! These shorts are gorgeous <3
    www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cara! I'm in love with your style <3

      Delete