Home

About

Follow

Contact

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Pastel Moto


Dollskill Pastel Moto Jacket / Ebay cutout boyfriend jeans / Brandy Melville white crop tank / 2020ave white lace-up booties

I'm one of those people who can't say no when I see something I really want, no matter how expensive. When I first saw this neoprene pastel moto jacket, I knew I had to have it. It was a splurge, but so worth it! I already know it's going to be a key staple piece in my wardrobe. These boyfriend jeans are so comfy. I would have preferred if the cutout was a bit smaller, but I still think they're cool.

12 comments:

  1. love that jacket!! so unique and stylish <33 and you're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lu! <3 you're really pretty too :)

      Delete
  2. That jacket is killer! I love how you paired it with the jeans and booties... you look so incredibly chic but cool and comfortable at the same time. And yes, I'm a sucker for things I really want, too. Arg they always get us, don't they? But it's so worth it in the end. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susanna! <3 You're so sweet. Yeah, it's so hard to resist but definitely worth it at the end :)

      Delete
  3. love every details of your outfit!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing, looking good! Such a special jacket! :o

    umhomemnacidade.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This pastel outfit is awesome! That jacket is so cute!
    Amazing post Emma, Take care <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post love the jeans
    http://bbdasaolu.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete