Portland Trip

I just got back from a spontaneous trip to Portland with my best friend. I was so excited to go on the trip, especially after binge-watching Portlandia. I had a great time exploring the city.

I still don't understand why their motto is "Keep Portland Weird." I didn't notice anything too out of the ordinary while I was there. I think San Francisco is more weird.

Voodoo Doughnuts was such a cool experience! Their donuts are unique and delicious. We brought the donuts with us to the airport and everyone was eyeing the box and trying to bribe us.

Forest Park was beautiful. I've never seen a place that green. The trees were covered in moss. The picture doesn't do it justice. 

It was so hard to say goodbye to Portland; I didn't want to leave. I wish I could live there. The people were friendly, they had great food and amazing vintage stores. The only downsides are the lack of nightlife and cold, rainy weather.