Home

About

Follow

Contact

Saturday, January 24, 2015

All Black Everything


Thrifted black velvet mesh long sleeve top / Forever 21 black leather skater skirt / Forever 21 knee high socks / Jeffrey Campbell "stinger" spiked platform creepers / Ebay evil eye ear cuff

I have a problem: I wear too much black. I can't help it though. I love wearing all black because it's easy, chic and dramatic.

These shoes are dangerous! Not only do they have sharp spikes on them that could stab someone, but also I twisted my ankles in them. Luckily, I didn't sprain my ankles though. I was holding onto my camera when I fell. I probably would have cried harder about my precious camera getting broken than my ankles.

8 comments:

  1. love the top :)

    15emedistrict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black is great, looking good, I like all your outfits, some different and cool. I fav' your blog :) you got good style!
    umhomemnacidade.com @ Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sheer material on your top it looks lovely. I'm a new follower of your and cant wait to see more of your posts <3
    I'm holding a giveaway on my blog of a new polaroid camera if you are interested in entering :)

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! :) i would like to enter the giveaway.

      Delete